Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Niece

Time sure is flying!! My folks and niece are in town visiting for a couple of weeks, well now it's less than a week now, but I'm totally enjoying their company... My niece is my life and practically what makes my life go round... It seems time has been flying by since they've been here and that's the sad part... I really don't get to hang out with them until after work which leaves us at least 4 to 5 hours before bed to go out and have family time...

The Alaska state fair is going on right now out in Palmer and we've already gone out there once, but it was just to go and see The Beach Boys in concert... Hopefully this coming Friday I'll be able to take my niece out there so that we can have a niece-aunt time together... Also hope it isn't raining either... Let's just cross our fingers and hope it doesn't rain or our plans don't get ruined...

No comments:

Post a Comment