Friday, September 18, 2009

Mid-September

Friday!! Ok so the weekend for me starts in a few minutes... No need to worry about work hopefully this weekend... Get to chillax with the bros hopefully if he doesn't decide to go out to the valley with his slope buddies, if he does than off to the Beach Equinox on Saturday...
It's totally beautiful out there... A little crisp but yet still beautiful... Fall is like my favorite time of the year even though it's a bit cooler than I'd like it... The colors of the trees and plants change to the most lovely colors... The smell is a bit different but it's not too hot or too cold...

Arr!! I've been missing my niece and my mother for a while now... I miss their company so much... My niece started pre-school and is loving it... I tease her when I'm talking to her on the phone telling her that I'm going out to go and pick her up so that she can live with me... Of course her answer is always a loud, "NO!!!" haha.... I love her to pieces...

As time rolls, work is slowly getting totally slow and time is moseying on... I know that's not a word but I'm still using it... I'm so ready to go on some trip somewhere... I tried hinting my boss I wanted to go with him to Seattle but thought of working tomorrow sucks, so decided not to go... I'd rather go for no work...

Oooh Oooh!! Today is my former bosses 41st birthday... He's such a punk... I wished him a happy birthday, he thanked me, then a few hours later said happy Friday... He's possibly going to go out and celebrate another year... I do miss him at times because he always had something for me to do at work and I got to go on trips all kinds of trips!!

So it's my turn to take one of the brother's out to dinner... I promised him and so I must keep that promise... arr, it's Friday so that means totally busy places everywhere!!! I hate waiting in lines and all that good stuff... blah... Anyway until next time... Peac Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment