Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend

I think I'm getting a bit tired of a lot of certain things... I'm totally drained only because I didn't get enough sleep last night... I kept on waking up to little noises here and there and a couple of times it felt like a demon or something was trying to take my breath away... I didn't get out of bed until exactly 7:30 this AM and got ready for work with only brushing my teeth, washing my face and putting on a fresh pair of clothing even no shower wasn't taken... How gross is that!!! I got here to work right at 8 AM!!! Insane I know... I'm sipping on some coffee as I type and am thinking, "Wow I can actually crawl under my desk and fall asleep..." Bet if I did that no one would not even know was there or even miss me... My boss is out of town in Seattle, so yeah really I dont' think anyone will miss me...

So this weekend was a bit crazy... I ran errands and did things I shouldn't have done... I got upset with a vehicle in front of me because he wouldn't move so I decided to try and go around him, instead the flick face decided to take off just cause I was going around him and I bumped him... There was a loud roar of, "OOOOOOH!!!!" My heart skipped a beat, the guy didn't stop so I kept on going, next thing I knew he was behind me on so I stopped... There was a guy who went on the passenger's side and started yelling at me, I was like, "It's not my fault that I hit him, he was on the way when the the light was green and dind't move." A guy came on my side and I got heartfelt SCARED!!!! I bursted in tears and said I was sorry, to my novice he said, "I thought you was a dude, it's ok, don't cry. Go, just go ahead and hurry and go." I did so and have never experienced anything like that before in my life... yeah my heart skipped a beat for sure...

Ok on to the good... My brother "Son" came back from moose hunting on Sunday with no luck... Him and I spoke some words here and there... I think he's the reason why I kept on waking up... The dude was still up when I woke up this morning... I seen the garbage out by the road so yeah he was up and moving around like it was his daytime... Today is now Monday, and so new fresh start of the week... arr, thank God though for this new day... It's not sunny out but it sure is still quite beautiful out there because of the trees and all the plant life is changing to many colors... Beautiful is what I'll say... So I'm planning on going on a hike this coming Thursday and even on Saturday... We'll just have to see... I'm quite new to this group but I still would love to go on these hikes for sure... I'm not quite the tough cookie like a lot of these ladies but I can try right??? Anyway, I best stop here before I really go overboard and right about the PFD and all... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment