Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Slacker!


I'm such a slacker!! I haven't written anything for a couple of months... Ok, so where do I start?? Well, my brother who reinlisted back into the Army came back for a couple of weeks after AIT and is still here until mid January... He's going to be recruiting while here and so that should be interesting for him...


My folks are in town for the Holidays and so it's going to be an interesting Christmas... They have not spent Christmas with my brother Scott for 9 years... Boy are they excited... My niece who is now 4 soon to be 5 in January is the most excited due to the fact that she gets whatever she wants from her Unlce "Squirrel" is what she calls him...


Weather has changed quite a bit since the last time I wrote in my blog... We had a cold spell for a couple of weeks at about -13 degrees and now it's in the early 20's so warmed up quite a bit... The roads are horrible to drive on, especially after the foot and a half of snow we got... It's totally time to go out sledding for sure...


Tomorrow is my quote "Friday" due to Christmas break... I'll be off for the next week and a half so I'm pretty stoked about that... It's time to go out and have some fun in the snow!!! I so would love to go out snowmachining, only if I had a snowmachine... =( I most definetely miss my home island...


Anyway, until next time and I hope it's not three months from now peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment