Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My First Entry

Let's see!! So here is my first blog... I'm not quite sure what to write then again I can possibly write about everything and not be able to stop... I won't go there today and just write a short little introduction...

So I'm originally from Nunivak Island, Alaska and must say I miss it dearly, then again I'm somewhat glad I'm not out there right now... Living costs out there are majorly expensive and just to fly out of there is insane!! Yes there are times I wish I can go and visit my family, but $1,200.00 dollars to go out there, I think I'll pass for now...

I currently reside in the largest city in Alaska which is Anchorage... I somewhat love it then again there are times like any other where I need to get out of here... Growing up in a nature filled environment and now living in the I quote city, is a major change for me... I won't lie though, I love the fast paced life out here, then again I'd rather be out in the boonies camping, fishing, hunting, or even just relaxing out there...

So that's just like a smidgen of where I'm from... Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and also enjoying the last part of your summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment